Bright and stylish, this delightful two-bedroom apartment boasts a premier location towards the rear of a boutique full brick block. One of only eight residences, the property has been freshly refurbished to provide an idyllic retreat perfect for busy professionals, young families and local downsizers combined. Showcasing a gourmet house-sized gas kitchen, rich timber flooring, crisp white walls and a breezy flow-through ventilation to the leafy north-facing balcony, this is an outstanding offering inside this tightly held harbourside setting. Enhanced with covered parking, move straight in and take advantage of all this cosmopolitan enclave affords. Footsteps from city buses and a leisurely stroll to both St Leonards and Wollstonecraft stations, you’re also in close proximity to Greenwich Public School, RNS Hospital and Crows Nest’s vibrant nightlife.
- Convenient first-floor position enjoying leafy vistas from every window
- Spacious L-shaped living/dining flowing to a covered north-facing balcony
- Ultra-modern gas kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances
- Oversized bedrooms both with mirrored wardrobes and leafy vistas
- Pristine bathroom includes a separate bathtub and shower
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, dark timber flooring and plantation shutters
- Custom joinery, gas bayonet, crisp fresh colour palette and high ceilings
- Laundry facilities and storage shared by only three other apartments
- Covered car space and minimal stair access within a well-maintained block
- Footsteps to express city buses and easy access to village shops and cafés
- Walk to St Leonards and Wollstonecraft stations, Greenwich Baths and RNSH
- Premier harbourside pocket close to schools, waterfront parks and transport
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|