Situated towards the end of a quiet leafy cul de sac, this delightful circa 1930’s character home offers the perfect low maintenance haven for young families and downsizers alike. Bordered by sun-soaked easterly gardens complete with sparkling saltwater pool, child-friendly lawns and a versatile poolside pavilion, the home’s functional single-level floor plan has been intuitively tailored for care-free indoor/outdoor living. Flooded with natural light and showcasing multiple entertaining areas including a cosy lounge with gas fireplace, bright spacious bedrooms and raked high ceilings, from its tranquil community-orientated pocket, it’s an easy stroll to Greenwich Public School and express city bus services. Enjoying lush reserve land at the end of the street and walking distance to picturesque waterfront parklands and village shops, this is a rare offering inside a prestigious lifestyle setting.
- Charming character façade and a covered arched verandah welcomes guests
- Fluid open plan design offering multiple light and spacious living areas
- A well-equipped kitchen overlooking the private gardens and alfresco setting
- Smeg freestanding gas cooker, dishwasher and abundant cabinetry/storage
- Lounge with gas fireplace and living area with raked ceilings and reverse cycle air
- French doors flowing to the pergola-covered terrace and ultra-private gardens
- Low maintenance lawns and a sun-drenched pool framed by camelia hedging
- Versatile poolside pavilion perfect for entertaining, as a home office or 4th bed
- Double bedrooms with built-ins includes a master suite with plantation shutters
- Carport plus additional off-street parking, quiet cul de sac adjoining parkland
- Solid double brick construction offers potential to extend (STCA)
- Ideal first home, investment or downsizer close to schools, shops and buses
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?