Set among immaculately maintained landscaped gardens, tranquil paved areas and sparkling Zen lotus pools, this tasteful and sophisticated apartment boasts an enviable prized position within the highly esteemed Sevana complex set at the rear of the complex overlooking the green expanse of Batten Reserve. Defined by fluid spaces and the seamless integration of designer interiors with relaxed alfresco living, it offers an idyllic space to relax and spend time with family and friends. Offering a quiet and private setting whilst the bustling and cosmopolitan hub of Lane Cove Village is close by, together with express City buses at your doorstep providing a short and fast commute to Sydney CBD.
- Open plan layout opens out an oversized under covered alfresco terrace with bushland views
- Designer gas and stone island kitchen includes Miele appliances
- Double master bedroom with built-ins with ensuite
- Chic bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, European style laundry
- Heighten ceilings create ample natural light throughout, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2 Security parking spaces side by side, plus lock up storage cage, ample visitor parking, security intercom and lift access
- Pet-friendly complex with heated lap pool, gym, 32 seat Cinema and rooftop gardens
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?