Nestled at the cul de sac end of Ralston street opposite Stringybark Reserve, this spacious North facing two-bedroom apartment revels in a serene top-floor position at the rear of the iconic ‘Ralston Garden’ security block. Delivering idyllic low maintenance living framed by picturesque reserves, beyond this tranquil parkside location take a leisurely stroll into Lane Cove’s vibrant cosmopolitan village precinct for an eclectic mix of cafés, boutique shops, restaurants and lifestyle facilities. A fantastic first home or investment opportunity within this prime marketplace, enjoy the convenience of express city buses from the nearby Interchange with Chatswood’s CBD and Artarmon station also in close reach.
- Generous proportions embrace serene parkside living
- Well-equipped kitchen with plenty of bench space and cabinetry, internal laundry
- North facing apartment enjoys plenty of sunshine and natural light
- Spacious L-shaped living/dining area framed by private treetop vistas
- Covered entertaining balcony swathed in peaceful treetop views
- Bright and airy bedrooms both fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Pristine bathroom with combined bath/shower
- New flooring in the living area and secure intercom entry
- Covered parking space set within a low-rise garden complex of just 33
- Footsteps to Stringybark Creek Reserve and stunning bushwalking trails
- Pet friendly complex (subject to approval) located next to a dog park
- Stroll to the Bus Interchange and a rapid commute to Chatswood and CBD
- Walk to the village precinct for cafés, restaurants and boutique shops
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?