Delivering the quintessential cosmopolitan lifestyle in the heart of Lane Cove’s ‘Canopy’ precinct, this designer apartment showcases a brilliant fusion of luxury inclusions and seamlessly integrated indoor/outdoor living. Desirably positioned within Marquee’s esteemed ‘Botanic’ development, combining cutting edge design with meticulous attention to detail, it provides a level of refined sophistication rarely seen in contemporary builds. Fitted with high-end appointments and framed by beautifully landscaped gardens, from here residents indulge in the exceptional lifestyle facilities and vibrant café culture the area affords. Perfectly placed for convenient city living, its coveted setting is mere footsteps from rapid bus connections and within easy commuter reach of the CBD.
- Flowing design with leafy vistas and stacker windows that allow the outside in
- Spacious open plan living with engineered oak floors and custom study nook
- Luxury Miele-appointed gas kitchen with stunning Carrara marble benchtops
- Premium polyurethane and oak veneer soft-close cabinetry and marble splashback
- Concealed fridge space, LED-strip lighting and semi-integrated Miele dishwasher
- Bi-fold doors extending to a covered entertaining balcony with gas bayonet
- Master suite with floor-to-ceiling glass sliders opening to the alfresco setting
- Fitted walk-in robes and designer ensuite with mosaic and marble accents
- European laundry, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and privacy shutters
- Accessed via Lobby 3 with intercom entry, security parking and storage cage
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $990 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?