Nestled towards the rear of the block framed by a verdant parkland backdrop, this generously-proportioned apartment resides within the prestigious pavilion-style ‘Auralia’ development. Embracing designer finishes with an impressive 127sqm on title, it combines a desirable address with the convenience of a low maintenance apartment lifestyle to ensure wide appeal to young families, busy professionals and locals looking to downsize. Tucked away in a cul de sac pocket framed by landscaped gardens, from here take a leisurely stroll to St Leonards station, eclectic eateries, RNH Hospital and city buses. Just moments from picturesque waterfront parklands and Crows Nests vibrant nightlife, its unbeatable location and remarkable privacy are sure to impress.
- Quietly set at the rear of pavilion 6 framed by a verdant parkland outlook
- Flawless open plan living extending to a covered entertaining balcony
- Sleek integrated gas kitchen with abundant light designed for entertaining
- CaesarStone benchtops, quality appliances and polyurethane soft-close cabinetry
- Oversized bedrooms both with fitted robes, master suite with Juliet balcony
- Study nook, oak floors and fully tiled bathrooms, main with bath/shower
- Intercom entry and lift to the side-by-side security parking and storage cage
- Ample visitor parking, quiet cul de sac pocket close to St Leonards station
- Stroll to RNH Hospital, ‘Forum Plaza’ cafés and shops, city and Chatswood buses
- Tightly-held pavilion-style complex within a prestigious peninsula pocket
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?