This stunning 128sqm apartment has undergone a high-calibre renovation to provide the ultimate lifestyle sanctuary for discerning homebuyers. Nestled in one of Lane Cove’s most desirable streets less than 500m from the bustling cosmopolitan village precinct, its sun-filled due north aspect overlooking sculpted gardens is enhanced by luxuriously-appointed interiors where absolutely no expense has been spared. Highlighted by a wow-factor kitchen and bathroom, oversized living area and premium engineered oak flooring, all that’s left to do is simply move in and enjoy. Perfect for young families, downsizers and savvy investors combined, from here you’re conveniently placed for city living just 250m to the Bus Interchange and a short stroll to recreational facilities, schools and shops.
- Convenient first-floor location orientated to maximise its due north aspect
- Generously-proportioned living/dining flowing to the sun-drenched balcony
- Custom high-end kitchen with 40mm Quantum Quartz benchtops and splashback
- Induction cooktop, double pyrolytic ovens/steamer and integrated dishwasher
- Blum polyurethane soft-close and touch-sensitive cabinetry in kitchen and laundry
- Light-filled bedrooms both equipped with fitted mirrored robes and ceiling fans
- Luxe two-way bathroom with oversized tiling, deep bathtub and rain shower
- Engineered oak floors, reverse cycle air conditioning and LED dimmable downlights
- Motorised double blockout and shade blinds in each of the living rooms
- Lock-up garage, manicured gardens, set within a well-maintained block of only 15
- Footsteps to express city buses and an easy stroll to Lane Cove Public School
- Brisk stroll to the village hub for a mix of cafés, restaurants, parks and shops
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?