Affordable apartment living at its best, this renovated apartment is the perfect introduction into the sought after Lane Cove market. Positioned on the first floor of a low-rise security block with city-bound buses virtually at your doorstep, the air conditioned property combines generous light-filled interiors with a centralised lifestyle location to offer effortless modern living tailored for young families, local downsizers and busy professionals alike. Enjoying a sleek, newly renovated gas kitchen and prime due north aspect, from here you’re within walking distance to Lane Cove’s thriving village precinct, local schools and just steps from cafes, Mowbray Road providores and Batten Reserve parkland.
- A tightly held full brick low-rise security complex bordered by manicured gardens
- Generously proportioned combined living/dining opens to a leafy covered balcony
- Renovated house-sized gas kitchen with quality appliances and dishwasher
- Two spacious bedrooms both fitted with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes
- Tidy bathroom with bath/shower and new custom-built internal laundry flowing to a drying balcony
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, high ceilings and plenty of storage
- Internal access to a lock-up garage, visitor parking, steps to express city buses
- Excellent investment or entry point a stroll to Lane Cove’s exceptional amenities
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,011 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?