Enviably positioned within the near new ‘Eva Lane Cove’ complex, this exquisite one bedroom plus study apartment offers a lifestyle of unrivalled sophistication and supreme convenience. Stylishly designed and developed by the award-winning Hyecorp Property Group, its picturesque parkland location is rapidly becoming the area’s most coveted hot spot for families and busy executives in search of that perfect work/lifestyle balance. Meticulously finished with high-calibre appointments and defined by its flawless indoor/outdoor connection, its easy commute to the city and a host of leading schools ensures instant appeal.
• Onsite child care centre and café, directly opposite Hughes Park and playground
• Designer gas kitchen, integrated fridge, stone island bench and full suite of Miele appliances
• Luxury floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with frameless shower and ample cabinetry
• Premium oak floors, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Footsteps to express city buses and an easy commute to Gladesville and Chatswood
• Immersed in parklands, waterways and picnic spots adjoining Lane Cove River
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||215|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|