An ideal opportunity within a prime lifestyle setting, this bright and superbly spacious two-bedroom apartment is perfectly placed in the heart of Artarmon. Quietly nestled at the rear of a low-rise security block of just 12 with leafy vistas and an oversized entertainer’s balcony, this is an outstanding offering literally footsteps to the train station and the area’s popular restaurant and cafe scene. Recently updated and featuring a well-equipped kitchen and ready-to-enjoy interiors, it delivers instant appeal to families and busy professionals alike just 10km from the CBD and walking distance to schools and parklands.
- Generously proportioned living/dining with leafy vistas and polished floorboards
- House-sized modern kitchen, quality stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Large sun-soaked balcony and bright king-sized bedrooms both with ceiling fans
- Built-in robes, reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
- Pristine bathroom with separate bathtub and shower and large internal laundry
- Secure intercom entry, easy access to oversized lock-up garage and visitor parking
- Crisp contemporary colour scheme, well-maintained full brick block of only 12
- Footsteps to the station, Artarmon Public School, local shops and Thomson Park
- Pets on application
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$998 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|