Hidden away within the acclaimed ‘Lane Cove North Estate’, this exceptional apartment combines first-class facilities with the convenience of its centralised location to provide the quintessential low maintenance haven for an array of discerning homebuyers. Nestled on the fringe of Lane Cove National Park and offering spacious open plan living with bedrooms overlooking Rotary Athletics Field and beyond to lush verdant parkland, the residence has been finished to exacting standards with an emphasis on entertaining. Bathed in a sun-drenched northeasterly aspect, the complex boasts a fully equipped gymnasium, sauna, swimming pool, playground and communal barbecue area. Designed for convenient city living, its exclusive setting is a leisurely stroll to express city buses and is within 2kms of North Ryde Train Station. The property is also located near three major shopping precincts including Macquarie Centre, Chatswood and Lane Cove Village and is just moments to Epping Road and Mowbray Public School.
- Vast open plan living and dining area extends to a large undercover balcony
- Gourmet gas kitchen equipped with granite benchtops and breakfast bar
- Oversized bedrooms with brand-new carpet both feature mirrored wardrobes and parkland vistas
- Luxe master bedroom with bespoke study nook, his/her robes and tiled ensuite
- 2nd bathroom with separate bath and shower, large laundry adjacent to kitchen
- Brand-new modern white block out roller blinds installed on all windows
- Floorboards and brand-new reverse cycle air in living area plus abundant storage space
- Indoor heated pool, spa, gymnasium, barbecue terrace, sauna and playground
- Lock-up garage with lockable storage container, visitor parking, walk to express city buses, schools and shops
- Secure intercom entry to serviced lifts plus full time on-site building manager
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $177 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,938 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?