Enjoying street level access, this slightly elevated ground floor apartment is part of the prized ‘Acacia’ building. It basks in a sun-soaked north aspect and has been designed with an emphasis on vast open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining. The long entrance hallway and study nook provide additional space and a house-like feel. High-end appointments maximise style and comfort. A peaceful, private and contemporary haven, it’s a level stroll to shops, cafes, parks, schools and childcare, and is convenient to Lane Cove and Chatswood hubs.
- Open plan gas kitchen and vast living/dining room with timber floorboards
- Stone bench tops, breakfast bar, stainless steel Miele cooking, dishwasher
- Generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, ensuite to main bedroom
- Stylish fully tiled bathrooms, main with a bathtub, internal laundry facilities
- Ducted air conditioning, double underground parking, lift access, storage
- Security entrance, footsteps to Mowbray Public, brief level stroll to cafes
Council Rates: $336 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1,204 p/q (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?