Positioned in the ‘Battique’ development and offering the ultimate in luxury apartment living, this executive one-bedroom residence impresses on every level. With flawlessly integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining, it represents an outstanding low maintenance lifestyle opportunity for executive couples without compromising on space, style or comfort. Blending tranquillity with the utmost convenience. It boasts stunning elevated Batten Reserve vistas, express city bus services virtually at its doorstep, with Lane Cove’s bustling village atmosphere, eateries and local schools close at hand.
Features of this lovely apartment:
- Generous combined living/dining with panoramic glass sliders to leafy private balcony
- Designer Miele-appointed gas kitchen, Caesarstone island bench and mirrored splashback
- Polyurethane soft-close cabinetry and an abundance of storage/linen space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Entertainer’s balcony with quiet leafy outlook, privacy screen and gas bayonet
- Bright and spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes plus study nook, two relishing in Batten Reserve vistas
- Designer floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with mosaic accents, European laundry and adjacent storage
- Lift to Side-by-side security parking plus separate storage cage
- Video intercom, footsteps to Mowbray Rd for city, Chatswood and Macquarie buses
- Tranquil parkland location opposite the lush expanse of Batten Reserve
- Close to the village hub and a stroll to cafés, providores and Mowbray Public School
Option to rent furnished
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$960 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||177|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|