THE ULTIMATE POTENTIAL FOR DUAL LIVING…
Spread across two spacious levels and offering more than enough room for the growing family, this SLACKS CREEK residence is all about potential and practicality. You might say this home is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a property with huge potential to convert to a large family home or dual living. The home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty.
This amazing Slacks Creek property is the pick of the bunch on an enviable flat, 698m2 corner block. Outside offers a generous sized grassed yard with side access, creating a secure environment for the kids and pets to run around in & plenty of room for boats, trailers & caravans.
• Highly sought-after area close to schools and local amenities
• 2 Street entry
• Air-conditioner in the master
• Freshly laid carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Great size kitchen
• The bathroom features neutral tones and a separate shower and bath
• The private deck is perfect for entertaining and appreciating the urban landscape
• Secure remote lock up garage and remote gated entry
Peacefully addressed in a developed residential pocket, the home enjoys proximity to village shops, sought-after schools and excellent transport including city buses. Enjoy your years here in this lovely neighbourhood with all the amenities nearby. Proudly located in a family-friendly neighbourhood, this home promises comfort and convenience that won’t break your pocket.
• 3 Bedrooms all with new carpet and master with air-con
• Spacious living area
• Dining & Kitchen opens to a generous size deck with great views
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Recently painted through out
• Large enclosed living room
• Sitting room with French doors
• Masses of storage space
• Lock up garage with mechanic pit
• Legal height for improvements
With some cosmetic work to the kitchen and bathroom there is huge potential to turn this 3-bedroom property to a 4 or 5 Bedroom family home or Dual living.
Don’t miss out Call Karin on 0417613057 to experience this home for yourself.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|