This bright and cheerful apartment represents a fabulous market entry opportunity and also a savvy investment.
This 2 Bedroom unit has the combination of natural light, neutral interiors and carpeted floors fills the apartment with warmth. Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty. Enjoy the lovely natural breeze throughout the residence with this surprisingly spacious floor plan.
Just moments from shops, the train and a school, this home is perfectly located for people looking to enjoy the convenience of living local. The tree-lined driveway provides a welcoming first impression.
• Easy access to Brisbane and the Gold Coast
• Carpeted living area for warmth and comfort
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• The bathroom features neutral tones and a combined shower and bath.
• Spaces for guests to park
• Freshly painted
• Near new stove
• Bathroom recently renovated
• New vinyl flooring
• New light switches
• Insulation in Roof
• Rental appraisal $240 – $260 per week
• Body Corporate Fees Approximately $332.75 per quarter
• Rates Approximately $ 614.68 per quarter
Where else can you buy an apartment, in such a great location? Perfectly priced for those looking to get a foot into LOGAN CENTRAL.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|