Get in early at this price it simply WON’T LAST…
You will be impressed with the solid structure of this home situated on a 624m2 level block in a convenient location. Welcome home to this gorgeous and well-maintained property in the heart of CRESTMEAD. You might say this home is the perfect combination of space, light and privacy. If you are looking for the perfect first home or investment, this one ticks all the boxes!
This modern, low set brick home on a 624m2 block is situated on a beautiful, quiet street. Keep cool year-round with a large split system air-conditioner in the main living area. You’ll be pleased with the functional galley kitchen, which benefits from the superb use of space and light. The child and pet-friendly backyard is fully fenced with plenty of off-street parking including room for a caravan and or boat.
• Highly sought after area close to school and local amenities
• Currently rented at $330 per week with quality tenants
• Fully fenced 624m2 corner allotment
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Spacious open plan living and dining bathed in natural light
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Ceiling fans throughout for summer comfort
• The bathroom is quite spacious with a shower, bathtub and a separate toilet
• Beautifully maintained gardens
• Storage room
• 2 car lock up garage with remote controlled doors
Situated on a quiet suburban street, this residence is conveniently close to public transport and local shops. This is an ideal home for a first home buyer, investor or someone looking to stay close to all amenities.
Inspect today as properties of this quality, location and calibre are scarce.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|