Modern Family Home In Ideal Location!
This outstanding family home is one you must take a look at. With its ideal location, this property is situated just a short distance from parklands, excellent schooling, public transport and a shopping centres. A light-filled and open floor plan is complemented with tiling and neutral tones throughout. A super functional floorplan will suit buyers looking for low maintenance living without having to compromise on space. The family bathroom features a bath, walk-in shower, basin, all renovated and modern.
On a single level, the open plan living area features a fully appointed modern kitchen which offers plenty of storage, a dishwasher and oven, as well as a breakfast bar for those leisurely lunches. You’ll feel right at home in the bedrooms which are bright, airy and have built-in robes in each. Come summer, your outdoor undercover entertaining area is very inviting and spacious – even a patch of lawn for the kids and pets to play! The double lock up garage conveniently offers internal access into the house, plus there is side access to the yard allowing space to store a caravan or boat.
• Flat 573m2 block
• Nestled in a safe, family friendly cul-de-sac
• Well maintained and ready to move into
• Spread out and relax in the evening in the spacious TV/living room
• Streamlined kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ceremic cooktop, oven & dishwasher
• The spacious master comes equipped with a stylish modern ensuite and a walk-in robe
• All bedrooms complete with new carpet, blinds, ceiling fans and double built-in robes
• Ceiling fans throughout for summer comfort
• Stylishly appointed main bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles and a shower niche
• Low maintenance rear yard complete with private alfresco
• Lock up storage 6 × 3m garden shed Plus secure parking space
With schools, shopping and dining precincts, parks and public transport all on your doorstep, it is easy to see why buyers are looking here for the combination of location and convenience. Tiled for convenience this one level home is made for low maintenance and comfortable living, so you can just move straight in.
• Minutes to Park Ridge & Browns Plains Shopping Centres
• Regents Park State School
• Yugumbir State School
• Minutes to Mt Lindsey Highway and Motorways to access Brisbane CBD, GoldCoast and Ipswich
This brick home is “move in ready”, with all the modern features you desire.
It is little wonder this precinct of Regents Park is sought after. Call to inspect this home today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||175|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|