Sitting in a prime location on a generous 706m2 allotment, this home is ready and waiting for its next exciting chapter!
The current floor plan consists of, open living and dining area, a neat and tidy kitchen with electric appliances and complete with a dishwasher. Accommodation comprises of three generously sized bedrooms, master with air-con, and all bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom with shower over bath combination.
This is a truly great home, private, practical and very low maintenance, this residence provides a superb opportunity to enter the local market and is ideal for first home buyers, young families, downsizers and investors. Positioned in a superb location, you are only moments from everyday amenities, local grocer, cafes and schools.
• Convenient position walking distance to shops, bowls club, Doctors & transport
• Set on approximately 706m2 Allotment
• Insulated cladding and brick exterior
• Polished timber floors to living, dining and hall area
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living and master bedroom
• A cosy and functional kitchen to enjoy and entertain
• The bathroom features neutral tones and a combined shower and bath with separate toilet
• Second Toilet downstairs
• Private outside veranda
• Solar hot water system
• There is a single garage/storage area and a well-established garden
• 3 Separate multi-purpose rooms
This highset home offers the best value for money in the marketplace. Good size bedrooms and living area upstairs, a laundry and multipurpose rooms underneath with plenty of off-street parking.
The property is well maintained and for the shrewd buyer an excellent investment or terrific first home.
An inspection of this property is a MUST so call Karin Devlin today on 0417613057 as homes like this that are priced to sell don’t last long.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|