PRICE REDUCED! OWNERS WANT IT SOLD…
If you are looking for the perfect first home or investment, this one ticks all the boxes! The home is practical and generously proportioned, providing functional living and entertaining spaces to enjoy. Bathed by natural light this home is set in total privacy. Attractive polished floorboards draw you through to the light filled Kitchen and dining room.
A modern home of light and substance in an ultra-convenient setting. The home features 3 bedrooms all with plush carpet and the master with built-in wardrobe and 1 spacious and modern bathrooms. The perfectly situated entertainers deck overlooks the lush green yard and is ideal for entertaining your guests. Under the home, there is car lock up garage, laundry and stacks of storage space begging to be transformed.
• Convenient position on the doorstep of a park
• Set on approximately 612sqm
• Weatherboard timber exterior with brick base
• Lovely North and Easterly aspects, perfect for capturing the best of the sunlight
• Painted with a lovely neutral colour palate
• Prepare meals in the perfectly planned kitchen with tiled splash-back and servery
• The family bathroom is complete with a bath & shower
• Fabulous undercover entertaining area
• Dedicated undercover parking
• Ample off street parking and room for a boat, trailer or caravan – handy side access
With wonderful leafy vistas all around, this remarkably private home is a sanctuary that allows you to close the door and forget that you are so close to almost everything. Where else can you buy a house at this price, in such a great location?
• Close to shops, parks and transport
• Minutes to Compton Road and Gateway Motorway
• Close to Kawartha Forest
Words will simply not do, an inspection is a must! Call agent Karin Devlin today on 0417613057 to organise your private inspection today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|