Current Owner’s Electricity Account is in Credit Thanks to the Power of Bayside QLD Sun!
Reap the benefits of a huge 5KW inverter connected to 20 solar panels!
Situated in a meticulously maintained complex in the heart of Thorneside is a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, couples, small families and investors! This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom low set townhouse is more than meets the eye with spacious and modern features.
The tiled living/dining area takes you through to the generous alfresco patio with a backyard that presents a size you would not expect for a unit! With plenty of storage and modern appliances in the kitchen, to a newly renovated bathroom, there is little left to do than move in and enjoy the bay breezes.
Stand-out features include:
- Split system air conditioning to living/dining area and main bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Huge 5KW solar system
- Tinting to all windows
- Newly renovated bathroom
- Modern electric stove and oven
- Single remote lock-up garage
- Security screens to all windows and doors
- Garden shed
- 25m Pool with BBQ area and full size tennis court in beautifully maintained complex
- 170m to shopping village, 850m to Thorneside Train Station and just 1.0km to water’s edge
- Excellent investment opportunity with potential for great returns
For more information on this fantastic opportunity or to submit your offer, contact us today!
*Electricity is based on the current owner’s account and usage.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|