Located within close proximity to local shops and amenities, this is the perfect home for first home buyers, those downsizing and astute investors. This charming 3 bedroom + Study home is on a 604sqm corner block, with enough grassy space for the kids to play on. This lowset brick family home offers a low maintenance lifestyle. The house has been designed to take advantage of the north aspect and is flooded with natural light.
The living area is inviting and light filled with timber floors throughout. This home boast 3 generous size bedrooms plus a study.
• Easy access to Logan and Ipswich motorway
• Open plan living & dining leads out to an covered deck area great for entertaining
• A cozy functional kitchen to enjoy with stone bench tops
• The bathroom services the 3 bedrooms with combined shower and bath and separate toilet
• Double lockup garage, double carport and plenty of off street parking
• Ramp access to back door
• Easy maintenance 604sqm corner block
• Rental appraisal $290 – $300 per week
The position of the home being close to shops, public transport and schools will further enhance the strong feeling of community that this area posses. This is an ideal home for first home buyer, investor or someone looking to stay close to all amenities.
An inspection is a must and it will not disappoint. Be quick and call Karin 0417 613 057 for more information today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?