Make an offer and secure this charming family home in a tranquil pocket of popular Loganlea.
From the moment you walk in the front door, you are struck by the space this home has to offer, with the lovely open plan kitchen dining and living area that flows out into a large spacious undercover entertainment area, perfect for those who love to entertain all year round. Situated in a quiet street this home offers 4 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, 3 of which feature built-in wardrobes.
Private, practical and very low maintenance, this residence provides a superb opportunity to enter the local market and is ideal for investors. Currently rented at $340 per week, until 7/10/2020 the property is for the shrewd buyer and will be an excellent investment.
You’ll love the versatility this house has to offer. This low set brick house is ideally located for people looking for an ultra-convenient lifestyle.
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 with built in wardrobe
• Highly sought after area close to schools, transport and a myriad of amenities
• Spacious modern kitchen with a breakfast bar, new oven and plenty of cupboards
• 2 Way bathroom with separate powder room and toilet
• Double carport behind gates with side access
• Garden shed and small water tank
• Spacious entertainment area
• Good size laundry
• Flat 605m2 block
• Excellent investment opportunity attracts strong rent returns
• Currently rented til 7/10/2020 at $340 per week
• Quick access to Logan Motorway it offers an easy commute in any direction.
• Minutes away to Logan Tafe, Logan Hospital, trains, buses and shopping centres
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|