Welcome to 8 Orm Court MARSDEN
This renovated 3-bedroom property has the location, quality and seclusion you have been searching for. On a single level, the open plan living area features a fully appointed modern kitchen which offers plenty of storage, dishwasher, as well as a breakfast bar for those leisurely lunches. The bathroom is fully tiled and is complete with stylish fittings and fixtures. The Balinese style garden is amazing and there is an outdoor entertaining area complete with built in barbecue.
You will be impressed with the solid structure of this home situated on a 600 m2 level block in a convenient location. The perfect start at the very end of a blissfully quiet cul-de-sac. This property has been immaculately maintained and enjoys the added benefit of being located in a peacefully quiet neighbourhood. Comfort is assured with a split system air-conditioner in 2 bedrooms and living area and ceiling fans throughout.
• Lowset brick home with Tiled roof
• Private yard with gardens perfect for an entertaining area
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout for ultimate summer comfort
• Tiled living area for easy maintenance
• Impressive granite kitchen with quality built-in cabinetry
• Cozy but airy bedrooms are all appointed with built-ins
• “Like new” recently renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & rainwater shower head
• Wonderfully presented and surrounded by Balinese, tropical gardens
• 3000L Slim rain water tank
• Close to school, parks and a shopping precinct
Without doubt, this is one of the most cared for and welcoming homes you will find in MARSDEN. This brick home is “move in ready”, with all the modern features you desire.
With motivated seller an inspection of this amazing property is a must! Call Karin Devlin on 0417613057 today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|