This renovated 3-bedroom property has the location, quality and seclusion you have been searching for. On a single level, the open plan living area features a fully appointed modern kitchen which offers plenty of storage, dishwasher, as well as a breakfast bar for those leisurely lunches. The bathroom is fully tiled and is complete with stylish fittings and fixtures. The Balinese style garden is amazing and there is an outdoor entertaining area complete with built in barbecue.
You will be impressed with the solid structure of this home situated on a 600 m2 level block in a convenient location. The perfect start at the very end of a blissfully quiet cul-de-sac. This property has been immaculately maintained and enjoys the added benefit of being located in a peacefully quiet neighbourhood. Comfort is assured with a split system air-conditioner in 2 bedrooms and living area and ceiling fans throughout.
• Private 600m2 yard with balinese gardens perfect for an entertaining area
• New tenants on a 6 month lease at $370 per week
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout for ultimate summer comfort
• Tiled living area for easy maintenance
• Impressive granite kitchen with quality built-in cabinetry
• Cozy but airy bedrooms are all appointed with built-ins, ceiling fans, master and 2nd bedroom with air con
• “Like new” recently renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & rainwater shower head
• Wonderfully presented and surrounded by Balinese, tropical gardens
• 3000L Slim rain water tank
• Electric Stove/Oven
• Electric Hotwater
• 6 x Solar Panels
• Close to school, parks and a shopping precinct
• 1.09klm to Burrows State School
• 1.7klm to Marsden State School
• Minutes to Marsden Plaza
Without doubt, this is one of the most cared for and welcoming homes you will find in MARSDEN. With motivated sellers and a new 6 months lease in place at $370 per week, makes a great investment and an inspection of this amazing property is a must!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?