AVAILABLE TO INSPECT Personal Private Viewings only – Call to Book
**Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, this property is available to view by private inspection only.
The property offers a quaint, private atmosphere so you can sleep blissfully. This spacious and modern home offers a practical floor plan with open plan kitchen and family room and a spacious air-conditioned lounge/dining.
Boasting stunning street appeal, this immaculate home is perfect for first home owners or investors. Enjoying a brilliant location, this secure home with plenty of natural light is an exceptional place to live.
You will be impressed with the solid structure of this home situated on a 604m2 level block and a quiet cul-de-sac.
The home features 4 bedrooms all with New plush carpet and built in wardrobes serviced by a spacious 2 way bathroom with a bath separate shower. There is plenty of off street parking and a fully fenced in rear yard with a sizeable undercover entertainment area.
Peacefully nestled amongst great neighbours, this home is conveniently situated within close proximity to parks, shops, public transport and schools, this location cannot be more ideal. Immaculately maintained, this home is ready for you to move in.
• New carpet and flooring
• New Blinds
• Freshly painted in a neutral colour scheme
• Secure parking for 1 car with remote entry and internal entry to the house
• Well maintained and ready to move in
• Cozy and functional kitchen with breakfast bar
• 2 Way bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• 2 x Storage/linen cupboards
• Large undercover entertainment area
• Garden shed
• Located in a quiet street
• Electric Stove/Oven/Rangehood
• Town water & sewerage
• Electric hot water system
• Minute walk (350m) to Marsden on fifth Avenue shopping plaza
• Minutes to Logan Metro Indoor Sports and Logan Football complex
• Minutes to Burrows State School
• 1.71Klm to St Francis College
• 5.1 Klm to Grand Plaza and 4.1Klm to Marsden Park Centres
• On the doorstep of a park
Please contact Karin today on 0417 613 057 or email [email protected] to arrange your private inspection or we can provide you with an alternate way to view this property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||153|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|