This double storey Queenslander has undergone a full renovation in recent times bringing together modern comforts of today with a charm of yesteryear. And what better place to do it in then Farleigh, Mackay’s prime semi-rural location.
Some of the many features of this magnificent property include:
- Family sized Queenslander rejuvenated over two levels
- Five bedrooms plus a study
- Multiple living areas, both indoor and outdoor, including a combined lounge dining area,
second living area downstairs, casual dining, media room, bar room, upper level deck plus
a patio on ground level
- Centrally located gourmet kitchen with Ilvie Gas Cooktop, timber benches and stainless
steel canopy rangehood
- Three bathrooms spread over both floors with the master bedroom boasting an en-suite
- Traditional features such as high ceilings, timber glass doors and windows and polished
floors go hand in hand with modern-day luxuries like split-system air-conditioning
- Balinese-style gazebo positioned next to the in-ground swimming pool
- 884sqm fenced rural block with no rear neighbours and views over the countryside
Only 5 minutes to town, this property will sell. Make it yours today!
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact Mandy Hall.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|