• This highset timber Queenslander has been a much-loved family home.
• With its original charm of high ceilings and timber floors to its quaint kitchen
• Combined dining, large lounge room area, 2 generous size bedrooms plus sleep out, which has been converted to a bedroom.
• Plenty of under house storage or workshop area.
• Set in the centre of a 797m2 block allowing side access to both sides of the home.
• Located in a quiet Street in East Mackay.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|