Seriously appealing to the first home buyer, busy professionals or residents who are wanting low maintenance & less weekend chores.
Make this your chance to call this new address ‘home’.
This property is tucked away & has extra car parking & the driveway is designed for ease of turn-around.
• Kitchen comprises a breakfast bar, dishwasher, oven & cook top
• Spacious open plan dining & living areas will accommodate big furniture
• Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite is privately tucked away
• Split air-conditioning systems in main living area & master bedroom
• Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes
• 2nd bathroom comprises a vanity, shower & bath
• Indoor laundry is big enough for extra storage
• Security screens, ceiling fans, vertical blinds & flooring in earthy tones
• External double slider doors lead to the sufficient sized patio area
• Low maintenance pet friendly courtyard will take 5 minutes to mow
• Approximate build was in August 2012
• Non-Active Body Corp – seller’s insurance contribution – $1,382.00 per annum
• Discounted Rates Amount – $1,429.20 per ½ year
• Vacant & ready to be lived in right now
• A short drive to local Bucasia primary school & Day Care
• 3km to Bucasia IGA complex including a variety of specialty shops
• 7.3km to the Northern Beaches High School
• School-bus pick up at the front entrance of the Estate
Don’t be tricked by the deceiving road perception of this beauty as this privately located unit will have you pleasantly surprised by the floor plan which displays plenty of floor space & you won’t feel caged in sitting under the patio with an exhibit of grassy backyard area.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||48 %|