If you are looking for an immaculate property with nothing left to do, let this charming property provide the perfect atmosphere for family & friends to visit.
What was once a 6×9m dwelling has over the years become a beautifully built character home with a much bigger floor plan of approximately 180m2 under roof.
It is obvious the seller was very particular on the quality of the workmanship which he engaged to bring this home to what a spectacular abode it is today.
• Remote controlled 2 bay detachable powered garage with rear door to patio steps
• Approx. 1,126m2 block offering dual yard access for parking, lush grass & shrubbery
• Pop-up sprinkler system for the lawns & irrigation runs off the main town supply
• Bullnose verandas with timber balustrades & decking, lattice screening & tiles
• Patio captures natural light through clear polycarbonate & lattice allows breezes
• Retainer walls border the breezeway of the entertaining area
• Featuring cathedral ceilings with timber beams in the main lounge area
• Slate tiles throughout & split air conditioning to main living & master bedroom
• Kitchen with louvred windows, glass cooktop & rangehood & electric oven
• Dining area with side door entry or accessible from front veranda
• Master bedroom with casement door, private courtyard & built in wardrobe
• Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes
• Bathroom windows for ventilation, corner vanity, shower/bath combo & toilet
• Spacious indoor laundry with back door to clothesline
• Venetian blinds, drapes & ceiling fans
• Crafted with Mackay Cedar timber throughout & with Meranti architraves & skirtings
• Cladded home is in mint condition & is built with a Spotted Gum timber frame
• Bus shelter is directly across the road – Ride the courtesy bus to the Bowlsy
• Handy few minutes to the Northern Beaches Shopping Centre
• 7 minutes to the Northern Beaches High School & barely 3 minutes to Eimeo school
It is a pleasure to bring this ‘neat as a pin’ property to the market & offer uniqueness like no other.
Private inspections are welcome – make yours today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||55 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|