Take a short drive down this cul-de-sac to discover this solid structure which is accomplished with quirkiness.
From the moment you enter the front door, you will be amazed at the planning & workmanship
• Kitchen views out beyond the yard & comprises plentiful bench space & dishwasher
• Dining area on the upper level leads to the lower level via a few stairs to lounge area
• Upstairs master bedroom with walk in wardrobe – vanity, a shower, spa bath & toilet
• Connecting spacious home-based office on lower level of master bedroom
• Front bedroom can be accessed from outside via slider door or from internal door
• Air-conditioned main living area & large second bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Main bathroom on top level consists of vanity & shower. Toilet is separate
• Raked ceilings featuring beams, natural light filled & airy, enticed by louvre windows
• Cork, slate & carpet floor coverings, ceiling fans & several security screens
• King-size laundry with room to store the beer fridge & freezer & heaps more
• Outdoor entertaining overlooks fully fenced yard, safe for the children & pets to play
• Creative two-level planning & workmanship oozes peacefulness & wonderful privacy
• Approx.786m2 block with side access through the double gates to the backyard
• 2.6 km to Eimeo Primary school; 7 minutes drive to the Rural View high school
• Convenient to the local Northern Beaches shopping centre where everything is at your fingertips including major supermarkets, vet, mechanic, GP super clinic, chemists, car wash, servos, a selection of fast-food outlets …the list goes on.
It is a pleasure to bring this one-of-a-kind, property to the market so if you are looking for a design like no other, this one is not to be missed!
Inspection’s welcome – book your time slot today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|