Situated in a quiet established street awaits this spacious family home.
The kids will be kept occupied by swimming in the pool or taking advantage of playground nearby.
• Relax in the sizable patio which is shaded from the afternoon sun
• Kitchen/ living area viewpoints to keep a watchful eye on the kids in the pool
• Open plan dining & living area features high ceilings & glass, alluring light
• The formal lounge is set apart at the front of the home, perfect for quiet time
• Air conditioning throughout the home including the garage!
• Master bedroom with slider door to the pool, walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• Additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Fourth bedroom or ideal office space otherwise nursery/playroom
• Powder room for ease of busy mornings when getting the kids out the door
• Main bathroom with vanity, separate shower & bathtub
• Large inside laundry with storage cupboard
• Double front undercover carport at the front of the 2-car garage
• Double side gates for parking a caravan, complete with concrete pad
• Powered garden shed in the back yard
• Pool Safety Compliance Certificate supplied
• Bucasia IGA & specialty shops includes takeaway, servo, bottle, chemist etc
• Bike or walk to the local Bucasia Primary; Day Care near on Fisher Street
• Bus transit service at the front gate to Secondary Schools;
• Bus shelter across the road for public transport
• Walking distance to the beautiful Bucasia beach
• Push the tinny off the trailer & into the water at Bucasia or Shoal Point
• Convenient to the ever-growing Northern Beaches Shopping Centre
• Book the courtesy bus to the Northern Beaches Bowls Club
This vacant property is the perfect home for the growing family & available for pronto possession so make your inspection happen today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||162|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||53 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||67 %|