This Family Friendly & well positioned home is a convenient 3-minute drive to The Northern Beaches Shopping Centre.
You will be spoilt for choice with an array of various specialty shops & businesses, where you can frequent for whatever, you need without leaving the suburb!
• Private & generous undercover entrance sheltered from the weather
• Kitchen with cooktop, electric oven, breakfast bar, pantry & dishwasher
• Air-conditioned open plan living area with indoor/outdoor flow to the patio area
• Master bedroom is air-conditioned with walk-in robe & ensuite
• All the other three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, fans & carpet
• Main bathroom with vanity, separate shower & bath
• Security screens, ceiling fans, vertical blinds, tiles & carpet throughout
• Lifestyle 489m2 block with plenty of yard space for the trampoline & swing set
• Approx. 2.5km to the Northern Beaches High School
• Eimeo & St Brendan’s Primary schools nearby
• Walk along the street & past a few houses to the park with play equipment & picnic area
• Shopping precinct offers supermarkets, cafes & restaurants, beauty salons, Post Office, bottle shops, Super GP Clinic, vets mechanics, a choice of servos, car wash facilities, drive through coffee – the list goes on.
Quality tenants reside here paying $455.00 per week so if you are an investor, the tenants would love to stay living in this convenient spot.
If you are looking to live in the property, the lease expires on 16th September & appropriate notice would be required to give the tenant to vacate.
Private inspections are welcome, with consideration to the tenants with notice to view.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|