This elevated property stands proud among similar like-minded locals, who take pride in living in a safe & quiet environment.
Immaculately presented with a well-thought-out floor design, this first time to the market home boasts 270m2 under roof, which will typically suit a growing family.
Secured with a solid front fence, the vehicle access is via the remote-controlled sliding driveway gate & for walk-in convenience, by means of a single opening gate.
The two-car garage has an internal storage room which can be closed off by a cavity door & there’s a single rear roller door to access the backyard.
• Elevated outdoor patio area overlooks the sparkling inground pool, accompanied by calming tranquilness from the waterfall.
• Low maintenance concrete perimeter surrounds the home with easy-care gardens & cushioning Sir Walter Lawns.
• Front lawn will easily accommodate the children’s play equipment or consideration to open the fence up & build a shed is a workable option.
Welcome to our house:
• Enter this home through twin entrance doors & instantly feel the welcoming aura
• This family home offers a spacious open plan living area & has a large rumpus room, incorporating a separate office area
• Kitchen includes a lengthy breakfast bar, pantry, plumbing for the double door fridge, electric cooktop & oven plus dishwasher
• The kitchen/dining area is the hub of the common living space, with viewpoints to keep a watchful eye on the children in the pool.
• Double slider crimsafe doors open to the front, roomy patio (with TV point) to observe openness over the sparkling inground saltwater pool
• Naturally light filled home due to the abundance of windows, & there are split air conditioners throughout, security & flyscreens, ceiling fans, venetians & drapes
• King-size master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, the ensuite has a single basin vanity, a large corner shower & toilet
• Extra three queen-size bedrooms are positioned together, with built-in wardrobes with shelves & a combination of security & fly screens
• Main bathroom combines a separate shower with detachable shower head, a bath to relax in & a toilet
• Inside laundry via hallway linen cupboard leads to the undercover porch with a clothesline & an additional outdoor clothesline
• Water tank with pump to service the laundry & toilets or can be switch over to town water.
• Gas hot water & the meter box has a generator connection
• Smoke alarm compliancy & pool safety certificate are provided by the seller
• Proudly & neatly presented, this stand out property is located on an approx. 865m2 low maintenance block
Out & about:
• Convenient drive for school students with approx. 3 minutes to St Brendans Catholic Primary school & barely 5 minutes to NBHS
• Located approx. 1.6km to The Super GP Clinic with additional conveniences including a chemist, foot doctor, mole clinic, dentist, skin clinic
• Shop locally at Northern Beaches Central which is barely a three-minute drive & includes an array of specialty shops to fulfill all your needs
This home is positioned in the popular residential suburb of Rural View & is convenient to the ever-growing Northern Beaches Precinct.
Inspections are welcome – call & arrange yours today.
Floor plan is provided upon request.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$418 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||49 %|