Live a humble life in the peaceful spot of Eimeo Village where relaxation is recommended.
• Nestled in one of the best & established locations
• Low maintenance lifestyle block
• North facing protected beach – just ask the Outriggers!
• Join the patrolled beach and the nippers surf lifesaving club
• Check out the million dollar views over lunch at the historic Eimeo Hotel
• 3.5km to the Northern Beaches shopping centre
• 5 minute drive to local primary & high schools
Make Friday nights a ritual to walk to either the Yacht Club or Eimeo pub for a drink & meal.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
Bucasia State School
|13 Kemp Street Bucasia QLD 4750||Primary||Government||2.28 km|
St Brendan's Catholic Primary School
|799 Mackay-Bucasia Road Bucasia QLD 4750||Primary||Non-Government||2.54 km|
Eimeo Road State School
|21 Eimeo Road Rural View QLD 4740||Primary||Government||3.06 km|
Mackay Northern Beaches State High School
|30 Rosewood Drive Rural View QLD 4740||Secondary||Government||3.67 km|
MacKillop Catholic Primary School
|20 Nadarmi Drive Andergrove QLD 4740||Primary||Non-Government||4.93 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.