If it is privacy & relaxation you are after, this is a delightful opportunity to make this immaculate property your new address.
Perfectly positioned with dual access to the yard via the double side & front gates, there is plenty of room to stow the boat or caravan.
The shade from the establish trees convey nice street appeal & seclusion to the front entrance of the home.
• Grab a magazine & relax in the serene saltwater pool
• No boundary neighbours on the pool or patio side of the fence line
• Extra-large garden shed with plenty of room for storage
• 5kW solar electricity & bore pump
• Fully fenced yard with two double access gates
• Kitchen with servery makes entertaining a breeze
• Breakfast bars on either side of the kitchen
• Two living areas with the formal lounge is set apart for quiet time
• Fully air conditioned to all rooms plus security screens & fans throughout
• Master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe & ensuite
• Extra three bedrooms with built in wardrobes & new carpets
• Main bathroom with separate shower & bath
• Inside laundry with storage cupboards
• Relax in the saltwater pool & let the spa diminish the stress after a hard day’s work
• Frequent the local IGA & specialty shops for on the pulse convenience
• Local Bucasia Primary & Day Care nearby
• Bus pick up service at the front gate to Secondary schools
• Walking distance to the beautiful Bucasia beach
• Push the tinny off the trailer & into the water at Bucasia or Shoal Point
• 5 minutes drive to The Northern Beaches Shopping Centre
If you want to live where the grass is greener this will be the easiest & best choice you could ever make!
Inspections welcome – call Janet today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|