This duplex comprises two stand-alone units giving the buyer the opportunity to purchase one separately or both on separate contracts.
• Both dwellings are strata titled.
• Each unit have different floor plans with similar quality fixtures & fittings.
• Both dwellings sit on approx. 800m2 block
Unit 1 – SOLD Enter driveway off Avalon Drive consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 2 car garaging (photos supplied by request)
Unit 2 – SOLD Enter driveway off Brearley Court. consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 2 car garaging (photos are shown on this advertisement)
• Kitchens with stone bench tops & breakfast bar, dishwasher & corner pantry
• Open plan family living areas flow through slider doors to the patio areas
• Sizeable master bedrooms with ensuites & walk-in wardrobes
• Tiles & carpet throughout, ceiling fans, security screens & air conditioned
• Bifold doors close off the office nooks, an ideal workstation from home
• Main bathrooms with separate showers & baths, & the toilets are separate
• Inside laundries with good bench space, cupboards & roller blinds
• Private yards with shrubbery which screen the secluded patio areas
• Close to the Northern Beaches shopping Precinct
• Bike or walk to St Brendans Primary School
• 1.1km to Eimeo State Road Primary School
• 5 minutes drive to the Northern Beaches Secondary School
This is an opportune situation to buy one to live in & put Mum & Dad in the other!
Both tenants are vacating in the first week of September so start getting ready to move straight in!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|