Great beginnings start right here in this tidy home so get cracking as you can be in for Christmas.
• First time on the market
• Back neighbours are the cows, horses & wildlife
• Situated on approx. 837m2 block.
• Plenty of land space to build whatever you like
• 3 minutes to local primary school
• Make a dash to the Bucasia IGA & a variety of specialty shops
• Close to Bucasia Beach & boat ramp
• Bucasia esplanade has picnic tables, a playground & barbeques
• Ideal fishing spot to give the kids their first taste of a fish
If you have an overload of visitors, book them into the caravan park or cabin.
Stroll along the pristine white sands on beautiful Bucasia Beach.
Little Antonio’s kitchen is opening shortly & will be the ideal place to grab a meal with an Italian influence to dine in, take away.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$378 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|