Opportunity knocks in this sought-after location known as ‘The Shoals Estate’ where you will never tire of the sound of the ocean lapping the shoreline.
Walk a few short paces along Starboard Circuit to the beach walkway & the pet friendly beach with pristine white sands will soon become your extended backyard.
Set with privacy at the end of the driveway, you will discover this well-kept home which has been positioned to benefit the clever use of a drive through garage with a single rear roller door.
Double side gates open to access the spacious backyard with room to build a shed & accommodate the children’s play equipment. The sparkling inground pool will keep the kids occupied for hours.
• Welcoming private entrance aligned by beautiful gardens
• Great kitchen with viewpoints to keep a watchful eye on the kids in the pool
• Open plan living endures an indoor/outdoor flow through double stacker doors
• Fully air-conditioned to living & all bedrooms plus ceiling fans & security screens
• New carpet to all bedrooms. Eco blinds are professionally installed throughout
• The king-sized master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe & new ensuite encompasses a floor to ceiling window which grasps views of beautiful landscape & pool area.
• Powder room ideal for rush hour, main bathroom with vanity, shower & bath. Separate toilet
• Indoor laundry with extra storage cupboards & additional linen & storage cupboards
• Spacious patio area faces the pool & backyard, displaying a backdrop of bushland & birdlife
• Take advantage of the convenience of the solar electricity system to reduce the power bills
• Pool safety Compliance Certificate supplied
• Fully fenced & safe backyard for the kids and pets
• Powder coated double gates for side access & there’s an additional rear boundary gate
• Approx. 880m2 block with tropical gardens plus sizeable garden shed
• Located in a family-friendly neighbourhood
• Launch the tinny straight off the trailer & into the water off Shoal Point Beach
• Shop at your local IGA with specialty shops at the Hibiscus Shopping Centre
• 2.9km to the local Bucasia Primary school. Girl guides & day-care nearby on Fisher Street
• 10 mins drive to the Northern Beaches High School or school-bus pick up at the front of the Estate
First time on the market, this well-kept family home offers a beach lifestyle with natural ocean breezes.
Witness magnificent sunsets which can be mesmerised over a glass of wine at Shoal Point.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|