Are you tired of searching for a decent sized backyard with plenty of space to park the boat, the caravan plus the trailer?
Look no further as you have found it & this one is sure to tick that box!
• Immaculate property is positioned in a quiet Cul-de-sac
• Double gates to enter the backyard are on both sides of the house
• Easy & wide access to the two-bay shed with one roller door
• Accessible vehicle entry – there’s room to install a pool
• Concrete pad at the rear of the yard for vehicles otherwise kids to play handball
• A modern kitchen with dishwasher is the hub of the indoor/outdoor flow
• Choose to relax in the built-in indoor area or venture to the adjoining outdoor patio
• Tiled open plan dining & living area with windows luring natural light & breezes
• Master bedroom at the front of the floor plan with ensuite & walk in robe
• Main bathroom with vanity & has a separate shower & bath. Separate toilet
• Laundry room is separated & conveniently tucked away for no noise disruptions
• Air-conditioning throughout including bedrooms & main living areas & ceiling fans
• Grassy & safe fully fenced yard for the children & pets to play
• Floor plan available upon request
• Approx. 800m to Eimeo State School; Approx.1 km to St Brendan’s Primary School
• Bike otherwise a short drive to the Northern Beaches High School
• 3 minutes to the Northern Beaches Shopping Centre boasting a range of shops
Ultimate tenants on a lease until 20th November 2021
Notice for entry is required for an inspection.
Call Janet today to arrange your private viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|