When this location is the top of your list, to live in the popular Royal Sands Estate, I encourage you to make your enquiry today to secure your future.
Settle in & be comfortable in this neat & tidy property, which is ideal for a family or a great opportunity for the first home buyer.
• Kitchen is designed with intention to combine the indoor/outdoor flow
• Desirable spacious & airy dining room opens to the shaded patio area
• Formal lounge room is designed at the front of the layout
• Fully ducted air conditioning plus extra box systems in all bedrooms
• Master bedroom draws natural light, has roller blinds, walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• Additional three bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Fully air conditioned throughout, ceiling fans, floating floorboards & carpet
• Main bathroom with vanity, separate shower & bath
• Indoor laundry with storage cupboard & back slider door to the clothesline
• Solar electricity is installed & security screens are on all windows
• This back yard is accessible through double side gates
• Plenty of scope to build a shed, store the caravan/boat or install a pool.
• Approx.699m2 block with attractive low maintenance gardens
• The Royal Sands Estate offers three children’s playgrounds & a basketball court
• Shop locally at the Hibiscus Shopping Centre, including IGA & specialty shops
• Bike to Bucasia Primary school. Day-care nearby. School bus pick-up at front gate
• Walk to the beautiful Bucasia Beach or drop the tinny in at the boat ramp nearby
If you are looking for your ‘happy place’, call now to view!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||168|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||46 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||80 %|