Well-located with a rural atmosphere & near the beach yet right on the edge of town, there is the potential for re-subdividing the land.
The home comprises open plan living with three bedrooms, one bathroom & a carport.
• Zoned low density residential
• Planning scheme potential, subject to council approval
• Large residential block on approx. 2.08 acres
• Approx. 73.4m road frontage
• Original owner sale
• Bare bone value: house needs some care
• Easy to own – revamp or develop
Viewing by Appointment, call now.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|