Alert: Much to the dismay of previous buyers who were selling to purchase this property; their contract has been terminated therefore now allowing this property to be available again for sale!
Live your dream in sweet surrounds in a rural setting in the middle of suburbia where you cannot be seen from the road, let alone the neighbours!
Three verandas not only add appeal to the design of this neat & tidy home but give shelter & protection from all weather conditions, with the eastern veranda showcasing stunning shutters.
• Versatile outdoor living comprising three shady verandas
• Dual yard access through double gates to park a big vehicle
• Secluded driveway with gates to fully fenced yard
• Established gardens – enjoy your own private bushland
• Light, bright & spacious open plan living area
• Air-conditioned for comfort
• 2 big bedrooms with built in wardrobes & slider doors to the wilderness
• 3rd bedroom or office to suit your needs
• Rumpus room interconnects to the house & extra outdoor area
• Double carport & workshop the size of a single garage
• Solar hot water
• Approx. 1,279m2 block
• 900m to Blacks Beach Tavern
• Hop, skip & jump to Eimeo & Blacks Beach convenience stores
• 5 minutes to the Northern Beaches Shopping Centre
• Handy to local Primary & high schools
First time on the market, this brick beauty is the ultimate first home opportunity or would suit retirement living.
There’ s no time to dilly dally so don’t delay & call today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|