This preloved home is now vacant and yearning some significance again.
• Solid double brick construction
• Raked ceilings with exposed beams
• New kitchen complete with breakfast bar, a top of the range electric oven with gas cook top and dishwasher
• Roomy air conditioned master bedroom with slider door to open air courtyard, built in wardrobes and ensuite
• Air conditioned combined dining and lounge area with slider doors to the entire length of the verandah
• 3kW electric solar to the grid to reduce those power bills!
• Saltwater pool surrounded with tropical gardens for privacy; bore
• Wide side gives the right of entry to the double garages and 5×8 shed
• Or sacrifice the garages into internal living and build car accommodation at the front fence line of the property
• Wave goodbye to the kiddies as they cross the road to school
• Short walking distance to the beach
• A few minutes’ drive to the Northern Beaches shopping centre, GP Clinic, Vet, car wash – take the courtesy bus to Bowls Club.
• 1164m2 block – whether it be pets or parking a boat, there’s room for the lot
• Make your offer today
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$378 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$240 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-20 %|