If you are looking for a project & want to get your hands dirty, this venture has potential for improvement.
• Stop in for coffee, fish & chips or even to fuel up the boat
• The shallow beach is a popular swimming location
• With nearby reefs, islands and creeks, fishing is plentiful by boat
• Fish straight off the beach near the creek mouth.
• There are boat ramps on each side of Cabbage Tree Creek.
• Grassy recreational area, complete with public toilets, picnic tables and a children’s playground.
• Located within a 15 minute drive from Sarina.
If this sounds like your destination & you are the renovating type or otherwise just want to move in & enjoy the surroundings, let there be no hesitation!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|