This beach lifestyle can be seen from the verandah & with only a few paces, your toes will be in the water
Sip a coffee in on the verandah & take in the beach views.
• 35 kilometres north of Mackay
• Secluded camping on a small grassy campground
• Facilities include toilets, beach showers, wood barbecues & drinking water
• Fish off the beach in this small piece of paradise, surrounded by lush bushland
• Ball Bay offers easy and close access to Cape Hillsborough National Park bushwalking tracks
• In the early hours of the summer months it is possible to see Flatback turtles hatching.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|