Shoal Point Village is known to be a quiet & peaceful location where the riff raff doesn’t exist!
Push the tinny off the trailer & into the water, take the kids to the playground.
• Listen to the ocean & take advantage of the beach walks
• Relax with an afternoon beverage under the shaded entertaining area
• Make a splash & cool down in the sparkling inground pool
• Side access to the 6×6m powered shed
• Some renovations are completed & there are some to be done
• Air conditioned to the main living area & master bedroom
• Featuring 3 bedrooms & a main bathroom
• Fully fenced with tropical gardens on approx. 800m2 block
• 3.4 km to Bucasia Primary school; 7 minutes to the Rural View high school
• Local IGA supermarket with specialty shops known as the Hibiscus shopping centre, a variety of conveniences including Doctors, a pharmacy, gym, bottle shop and more.
• Handy to the Northern Beaches shopping centre where everything is at your fingertips including the vet, tyre shop, car wash, GP super clinic the list goes on.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|
Bucasia State School
|13 Kemp Street Bucasia QLD 4750||Primary||Government||2.89 km|
St Brendan's Catholic Primary School
|799 Mackay-Bucasia Road Bucasia QLD 4750||Primary||Non-Government||5.26 km|
Eimeo Road State School
|21 Eimeo Road Rural View QLD 4740||Primary||Government||6.19 km|
Mackay Northern Beaches State High School
|30 Rosewood Drive Rural View QLD 4740||Secondary||Government||6.92 km|
MacKillop Catholic Primary School
|20 Nadarmi Drive Andergrove QLD 4740||Primary||Non-Government||9.07 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.