There is no exception to the rule with this no fuss fenced property – whether your great beginnings start here, maybe you are a retiree & want to travel or the investor renting to a family, this versatile property is a great consideration to buy.
• Situated in the quiet part of The Royal Sands Estate
• Kitchen comprises a breakfast bar, dishwasher, new oven & cook top
• Well-proportioned interior consists of spacious open plan dining & living areas
• Privately positioned at the back of the home is the master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite – comprises a big shower with detachable shower head
• Enjoy the comforts of home with fully split air-conditioning systems in all rooms
• TV points are in two bedrooms. Instant gas hot water
• Security screens, ceiling fans, vertical blinds, tiles & carpet throughout
• Fresh & stylish with a lovely aura & presented in excellent condition
• Relax under the outdoor patio with a connection of flow from the outside-in
• Only metres to the children’s park area with play equipment
• Shop at your local IGA with specialty shops at the Hibiscus Shopping Centre
• 3.9km to the local Bucasia Primary school.
• An easy walk to the Day Care & Girl Guides on nearby Fisher Street
• 6.5km to the Northern Beaches High School or arrive at school via the school-bus pick up at the front gate of the Estate
If you feel like a quick trip away, this property is the perfect lock up & leave scenario to suit any impulsive moment!
Private inspections available with the required notice given to the tenants for entry.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||150|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|