If you want a scenic setting & don’t want to feel fenced in, this charming property offers the best of both worlds with the perfect backdrop of the nature reserve & views afar to Cape Hillsborough.
• Beautiful sunsets & natural breezes
• 2.7m high ceilings, light & bright split level home
• Air-conditioned living, master & 2 bedrooms
• Timber floors throughout & an internal staircase
• Step onto the balcony from the living area & master bedroom
• Bedrooms lead out the slider doors to the private backyard
• Solar hot water; plenty of parking; ample storage
• Shade sails to shelter the over-sized boat & caravan
• Cul-de-sac with minimal street traffic
• 1.4km to the Northern Beaches Shopping Centre
• 300m to the GP Super-clinic & consulting rooms in the complex
• 2 minutes stroll to the pathway to the patrolled crossing to Eimeo school
• Drive 3 minutes to St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School
• Local Bowls Club, takeaways, vet, car wash & much more
• Only 4 km to the beach
If living the peaceful & quiet lifestyle is to your liking, with all amenities close by, this rare opportunity is now obtainable.
Note: Sellers will consider all reasonable offers prior to Auction.