Spanning a kerb frontage of 79.7m2 on approx. 2.4 acres, this immaculate lifestyle block has a backdrop in the distance known as the Pinnacle Rock and neighbouring acreage spans afar.
Established on the Western side of the block is the solid brick air conditioned home with the most expansive entertaining area I have ever seen and in the yard are sheds, sheds and more sheds to accommodate vehicles or the hobby enthusiast. Live healthy with a variety of home grown fruit trees – yum!
The Eastern side of the block is flat and resembles a golf green, ideal for those to practice their golf swings or for the children to ride 4×4 wheeler motorbikes.
Life out here is quiet, its laid back and you just might get lured in to a spot of fishing or crabbing at the boat ramp 2 minutes travel up the road.
- Lowset brick home with raked pine ceilings
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar
- 4th room has a spa, ideal as a 4th bedroom
- Zoned as rural residential
- 8×6m powered shed
- Two 6×6m powered sheds
- 6×7m enclosed shade house
- 13×6 screened entertaining area
- 4×5m storage shed
- 3×3 mower or storage shed
- 6×3m awning (ideal for a tractor)
- Town water, rainwater (concrete rainwater tank) and bore water
- Close to Belmunda & Constant Creek for water play
- Gravel boat ramp on Kippen Dr
- School bus runs past house to Seaforth or Mackay
- 10 minutes’ drive to Cape Hillsborough Resort
- Lychie trees, small mango orchard, Cavendish and ladyfinger bananas, Cashew nut tree, Mandarin tree, Paw Paw trees, Starfruit tree.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|