This mighty fine property will greet & lure you with undivided attention & is versatile & perfect to suit the executive working couple or a new family.
This cleverly designed home has a sensible floor plan & sits elevated from the road & captures plenty of natural light & breezes.
• Welcoming wide entrance doorway to spacious & airy open plan layout
• Kitchen with plentiful bench combining waterfall edges including a breakfast bar
• Brand new gas oven, double door fridge space, corner pantry & dishwasher
• Master bedroom with private patio, ensuite plus his/her walk-thru wardrobe
• Front office or 4th bedroom with plantation shutters link the main living area
• Split system air conditioners throughout the home
• Ceiling fans, top of the range ceramic floor tiles & carpet throughout
• Main bathroom with vanity, separate shower & bath
• Indoor laundry with linen cupboard & slider door exits to the clothesline
• Wide opening stacker doors dominate the entrance to the shaded patio area
• Approx.549m2 block with spacious accessible yard area. Water tank with pump
• Backyard access is through the double garage via the rear roller door
• Convenient to The Northern Beaches Shopping Precinct with a variety of shops
• 4 mins to Secondary School, Eimeo Primary & St Brendan schools
Currently occupied by a family with a lease expiry on 9th November 2021 & paying $470.00 per week.
Call Janet to organize your private inspection, with notice required to be given to the tenants.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|