There are big benefits to living on a corner block & the obvious is less neighbours, a better outlook & more privacy. Having breakfast with the birds will be a daily occurrence as the backyard is lined with shrubbery & there is a quiet road behind the yard which leads to private properties.
• Spacious & elevated patio area to entertain your friends
• Kitchen with big fridge space & induction stove
• Spacious open plan dining room & lounge area
• Two double size bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
• Fully air conditioned & security screened throughout
• Main bathroom with separate shower & bath
• Double gates to access the yard
• Approx.800m2 block with just one boundary neighbour
• Enjoy the friendly Blacks Beach Tavern
• Out of milk? – take a quick trip to the local shopping centre
• Blacks Beach Park has BBQs, toilets and a playground
• Walk across the road to the playground at Camilleri Street Park
• Wander a few metres more to the skate park & shoot some hoops
• Head to the fitness stairs with nearly 100 steps
• Stroll the sparkling sands along the longest beach in Mackay
• Convenient to The Northern Beaches Shopping Centre
• Day-care nearby, as are Primary & Secondary schools
This is definitely not a drive by!
Come & see how you can be the one sitting & enjoying the breezes & the openness which looks past the boundary & beyond.
Make a call & arrange your private inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||46 %|